Airbnb, Choice Hotels, eDreams Odigeo, Easyjet, Evaneos, MSC Cruses, Expedia, Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs, Voyages-SNCF… These are some of the major brands (see the full 2017 speaker list) who will speak at the 2017 Next Tourisme Conference, one of France’s main B2B events about the future of travel and tourism and digital innovation in the travel industry since 2014.
This year’s event focuses on distribution models and will gather key decision makers across the industry for networking and sharing experiences, insights and research studies on several main topics, among which :
- The major digital travel trends for 2020, from the point of view of consumers as well as decision makers
- The biggest shifts in digital distribution models
- The best practices in digital marketing investments
- Immersive technologies to facilitate travel-related purchases
- Data-driven strategies
- Conversational commerce and chatbots
- User experience and cost-effective customer journeys
- Tailored offers, additional and on-site travel-related purchases
- The digital transformation of travel agencies
- Customer communities to gain influence … (see full 2017 agenda).
Through a series of moderated panels, keynotes, case studies and interactive sessions with the audience, the Next Tourisme one-day conference will conclude with its now well-established Start-Up Contest : the most innovative new projects in digital travel, carefully selected by our team and our jury of leaders, will be given the opportunity to pitch their projects in front of a live audience who will choose the winners.
Next Tourisme 2017 Conference will be held on May, 18 in Paris. Save the date !